Monday 27 August 2012

Sheridan Animation Portfolio


I worked on my portfolio for Sheridan's Animation program after school with the Animation Portfolio Workshop (2010-2011). I would definitely recommend the workshop to anyone aspiring to get into any animation school. Here is my successful portfolio c: (starting Animation at Sheridan this fall)


Animation Portfolio 2012 
Aya Akl

(I apologize for crappy scanning)



Life Drawings

Figure Drawings
20 minutes


5 minutes

5 seconds

Animal drawings



Hand drawings
 
                                   


 Character Design
Kookie, age 4

 Emotions sheets

 Character Rotation





 Action Sheets



Storyboard






Layout




Personal Artwork

Skull study

Charcoal Figure Drawing

Extra Figure Drawings


T-rex Bone study


Figure Gestures from 5 to 30 seconds








Character development...








The End. 

2 comments:

  1. Great Portfolio! What score did you end up with? I heard Sheridan to be extremely competitive!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks ! I remember scoring an average of about 3.5 (out of 4) I failed miserably at storyboard and still life (scored 2's on both) but got perfect marks on the character section so it averaged out well thankfully :)

      Delete